Tulips Nipple shields are designed to assist with sucking or latching on problems.
The nipple shields help support pain-free breastfeeding by making it easier for the baby to latch on, and protecting and relieving the severely stressed nipples.
The special tulip shape means that the baby experiences the smell of its mother close up.
Attractive storage box included in each purchase for increased portability and hygiene.
- Assists with sucking or latching on problems
- To relieve sore, painful nipples
- Also ideal for unusual shaped nipples
- Easier for premature babies to suck
- Maximum skin contact during breastfeeding thanks to tulip shape
- Delicate and soft silicone feels completely natural
- Designed to ensure your baby will still smell and feel your skin
- Latex free
- Available in M (20mm) and L (24mm) sizes
Tulips nipple shields are suitable for short-term use to help with latching on and to protect sore, sensitive nipples during breastfeeding.
- Moisten the inside of the nipple shield with a little breast milk or water, or use a lanolin nipple cream, so that it adheres more easily to the breast. Pull back the edge of the nipple shield and centre the shield over the nipple. The baby’s nose should be at the tulip shaped cut-out, so that it is touching the mother’s skin (image 1).
- Release the edges of the nipple shield onto the breast (image 2).
Wear only when breastfeeding, remove after use and clean according to the instructions. Frequent sterilisation and boiling causes the material to wear faster. It is recommended to let the nipple shields dry before storing them. Stop using the nipple shields if they show any signs of damage. Store the nipple shields and accessories out of the reach of children. Only wear the nipple shields temporarily while breastfeeding, and clean after use according to the instructions. If you have any questions, please contact a healthcare specialist. Tulips nipple shields are latex free.
At home: Sterilise before the ﬁrst use, and then once per day thereafter. Clean with washing-up liquid after each use, then rinse well and allow to dry on a clean cloth. The nipple shields are dishwasher safe.
- 200 x large silicone nipple shields (24mm) individually packed
- 200 x Medium silicone nipple shields (20mm) individually packed
Caring for a new baby is very time-consuming, so leisure time is a luxury for every new mother. Ardo’s nursing products have been designed to make the everyday routine easier for a breastfeeding mother. The reliable products help save precious time and thus create a bit of independence. Because Ardo knows that happy mothers make for happy babies.
Making breastfeeding an enjoyable time Ardo developed their practical Tulips so that mother and baby can enjoy breastfeeding even in difficult circumstances. The nipple shields help support pain-free breastfeeding by making it easier for the baby to latch on, and protecting and relieving the severely stressed nipples. The special tulip shape means that the baby experiences the smell of its mother close up. Now with a new, attractive storage box for increased portability and hygiene.