The new standard in Breast pumps for use in hospitals
With the Carum we are setting important standards and offer a professional quality hospital breastpump which meets the most demanding requirements of mothers and professionals. The result is a powerful, reliable, sensitive pump which is ideally suited to meet different requirements.
- Ardo Carum Case Study
- Ardo Carum Brochure
- Ardo Carum User Instructions
- Ardo Carum Brief instruction
- ARDO Carum Service Manual
The Carum hospital grade breast pump is a powerful, reliable pump which also features sensitive expressing settings. Designed to meet the varying requirements of mothers, the Carum is easy to use with an intuitive digital display for complete flexibility of vacuum and cycles (suction and speed). The two different background colours help mothers to identify which mode they are in – the cycle mode is amber for stimulating the breasts, and the vacuum mode is green for expressing. The double piston technology in the Carum ensures equal suction for efficient double pumping.
At night the dimming function makes it possible to read the display and express in comfort. There is also a handy timer which lets mums know how long they have been stimulating the breast or expressing breast milk, this can be stopped and restarted at any time.
The ‘“Vacuum Seal” technology in all Ardo Pumpsets provides a 100% barrier against bacteria and ensures that no breast milk or impurities can enter the connecting tube or pump. This provides reliable protection against contamination of the breast milk and prevents infection.
- Fully automatic expressing
- Vacuum (suction strength) and cycles (frequency) are individually adjustable at any time, both in stimulation and expressing-mode
- Closed system hospital-grade breastpump
- “Vacuum Seal” technology for safety and hygiene
- “Sensitive Programme” in case of painful, inflamed nipples
- Especially gentle and comfortable transition between stimulation and expression mode
- Switch between expression and stimulation mode at any time
- Double piston creates equal suction in both channels
- No additional consumables need replacing in or on the pump
- Ergonomic design makes the pump easy to use and clean
- Generous color display with intuitive menu-driven management
- Simple to use – complete control over speed and suction
- Arrives ready to go – minimal assembly required
- Double or single express as desired
- Ardo breastfeeding pumps are manufactured in Switzerland from materials that are free from Bisphenol A (BPA).
- Optional with a built-in rechargeable battery
- The warranty period of the Carum breastpump is 3 years from the date of purchase; the dated receipt is considered the certificate of warranty.
- Carum pump
- Power adapter
- Bottle holder
- Easy Freeze holder
- Instructions for use
General warranty conditions
Ardo medical AG guarantees that the devices it manufactures are free of material and manufacturing defects. With proper use, material that develops a defect during the warranty period is replaced free of charge. To protect the right to make a warranty claim and to ensure that the device functions without fault, the instructions for use must be followed and only accessories from Ardo medical AG may be used.
The warranty benefit is voided if the device has been modified in any way.